How to Contact Your Higher Self Through Meditation
Updated: Oct 17, 2022
Did you know that you can contact your higher self through a simple 30-minute meditation? Well, you can and here’s how.
Our spiritual self is made up of three parts. A physical body that we all know and love, our energetic body which interacts through energy exchange with everything around us, and our soul or Higher Self.
The Higher Self is you, but a bigger you. Every life we lead, every time we are incarnated, a small piece of our Higher Self is given over to the physical body, to experience all that physical life has to offer. This is what you are living now.
So, in a sense, you Higher Self has experienced every life you have ever lived and every life that you are yet to experience. All at the same time. Who better to ask for guidance from than your Higher Self? They already have the answers and already know how it’s all going to turn out.
By learning how to contact them, we can access the whole universe, intuitive guidance, quantum information downloads and so much more. The universe is literally at the tips of your fingers.
Do you have questions, feel a little lost and need some guidance, or just want to take the next step up in your spiritual journey? Then this meditation is for you.
How to contact your Higher Self through meditation?
1. Find a quiet place where you won’t be disturbed. You can make this meditation as long or short as you want and the more you do it, the easier the space is to get to.
2. Get comfy, no one wants tingly legs when you’re about to find out what you need to know.
3. Begin with visualising your feet being rooted to the ground, though the earth and wrapping around her core.
4. Focus on your base chakra in the space below the bottom of your back. It is red. Visualise this centre, like a fire ball of red, see it opening like a flower, getting bigger and bigger. It helps to see yourself covered in the colour or the room filling with it.
5. Once that centre is consuming you in its light move on to each chakra in turn:
Orange – Sacral Chakra
Yellow – Solar Plexus Chakra
Green – Heart Chakra
Blue – Throat Chakra
Dark Purple – Third Eye Chakra
White – Crown Chakra
6. Once finished, visualise white energy entering the top of your head and golden energy entering through your feet to create a continuous circle of light around you.
7. Go back to your third eye. Visualise looking at it, like in a reflection, watch it grow and grow until the space is large enough for you to step into.
8. In that place it should be empty and nothingness. This is the quantum; this is the universe.
9. Ask for your Higher Self to enter your energy and meet with you.
They will come and they will bring the most beautiful love for you. The only thing you need to do is: TRUST. Trust that whatever you ask, know that the information you receive is real and from your Higher Self and the Universe.
This is such an exciting meditation to do because you can ask absolutely anything, be shown anything and the only limit is your own mind. Go and see what you receive and just watch your life change for the better.